From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gable in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A gable is the portion of a wall between the lines of a sloping roof.
Gable may also refer to:
- Gable (surname), a surname
- Clark Gable a film actor
- Dan Gable Olympic gold medalist, wrestler
- Gable Garenamotse (born 1977), Botswana long jumper
- Gable Field, Oklahoma, aka Doc Wadley Stadium
- Gable Mansion, Woodland, California
- Gable Mountain, Montana
- Great Gable, English mountain
- Green Gable, English fell
- Gableboat, a traditional Norwegian fishing vessel
- Gable hood, an English woman's headdress
- Gable stone, an ornament in Dutch architecture
- NRX-010 Gable, a weapon in the fictional television series After War Gundam X
- an ethnic slur for a black person
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gable.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.