From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gabriel is a messenger angel or an archangel.
Gabriel may also refer to:
Films and television
- Gabriel (film), 2007 supernatural action film
- Gabríel (rapper), Icelandic rapper
- Gabriel the Marine, an indie rock band from Long Island, New York
- "Gabriel" (Najoua Belyzel song), by French-Moroccan singer Najoua Belyzel
- "Gabriel" (or "Gabrielle"), song by Roy Davis, Jr. and Peven Everett
- "Gabriel", song by UK electronic music duo Lamb on their album What Sound
- "Gabriel" (Joe Goddard song), by Joe Goddard with Valentina
- "Gabriel", written song by Joe South and recorded by Billy Joe Royal
- Gabriel Iglesias an American comedian
- Gabriel, the nom de plume of the Scottish cartoonist Jimmy Friell
- Gabriel Knight, PC game series
- Gabriel Angelos one of the main characters in the game series Dawn of War
- Gabriel missile, an Israeli anti-ship missile
- HMS Gabriel, the name of a number of ships of the Royal Navy of the United Kingdom
- St. Gabriel Radio, WVSG AM 820, Columbus, OH
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.