From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Gabriel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gabriel is a messenger angel or an archangel.
Gabriel may also refer to:
- Gabríel (rapper), Icelandic rapper
- Gabriel (album), a 2009 album by the thrash metal band Believer
- .Gabriel, a 2010 opera by Robert J. Bradshaw
- "Gabriel" (Najoua Belyzel song), by French-Moroccan singer Najoua Belyzel
- "Gabriel", a song by Roy Davis, Jr. and Peven Everett
- "Gabriel", a song by UK electronic music duo Lamb on their album What Sound
- "Gabriel" (Joe Goddard song), by Joe Goddard with Valentina
- Gabriel (film), 2007 supernatural action film
- Gabriel (TV series), 2008 Spanish-language television series with vampire theme
- Gabriel, nom de plume of the Scottish cartoonist Jimmy Friell
- Gabriel missile, an Israeli anti-ship missile
- HMS Gabriel, various ships of the Royal Navy of the United Kingdom
- St. Gabriel Radio, WVSG AM 820, Columbus, Ohio
- Gabriel's horn, a paradox in geometry
- Gabriela (disambiguation)
- Gibril (disambiguation)
- Jibril (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gabriel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.