|Date of birth||11 March 1984|
|Place of birth||Bergamo, Italy|
|Height||1.83 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|2006–2007||→ Monza (loan)||36||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 19:28, 1 March 2011 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
In summer 2004, he was signed by Serie B side AlbinoLeffe from Prato along with Mauro Belotti and Alessandro Diamanti. The Province of Bergamo based club, also signed Primavera team-mate Joelson (in co-ownership deal) and Mauro Minelli (on loan) from Atalanta.
On 21 June 2011 Cagliari excised the rights to sign the player in co-ownership deal for €375,000 in 3-year contract. Cagliari also bought back Cocco for €150,000. In June 2012 Cagliari acquired Perico outright for €200,000, but Cocco also acquired by AlbinoLeffe outright for €200,000. The deals made Cagliari paid €875,000 in net to AlbinoLeffe for Perico.
- "PERICO Gabriele". Panini Digital (login required). Retrieved 2009-08-09.
- "Perico e Laner al Cagliari". Cagliari Calcio (in Italian). 9 August 2010. Retrieved 2 June 2011.
- UC AlbinoLeffe S.r.l. bilancio (financial report and accounts) on 30 June 2011 (Italian)
- Cagliari Calcio SpA bilancio (financial report and accounts) on 30 June 2012 (Italian)
- "Perico ancora del Cagliari". Cagliari Calcio (in Italian). 21 June 2011. Retrieved 22 June 2011.
- (Italian) U.C. AlbinoLeffe Official Player Profile
- (Italian) Gabriele Perico National Team Stats at FIGC.it
|This biographical article related to association football in Italy, about a defender born in the 1980s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|