Galeria Krakowska has 270 specialty shops, cafés, and restaurants on three floors in two roof-covered shopping malls and three plazas. Galeria Krakowska has over 55,470 square metres (600,000 sq ft) of retail floor space, 4,955 square metres (53,000 sq ft) of offices, as well as parking for 1,400 cars (free for the first hour).
It is part of an urban renewal project named ‘Nowe Miasto’ (English: New City) where instead of building shopping centres in greenfield land, the German project developer, ECE developed Galeria Krakowska in the busy inner city. Galeria Krakowska set new standards in architecture in Poland, and the development received the 2008 ICSC European Shopping Center Award in the category of "New Developments: Large"
- Shops in the Galeria Krakowska include
- "Parking Galeria Krakowska". NajlepszeGalerie.pl. Retrieved June 9, 2011.
- Galeria Krakowska in Cracow – a sign of Poland's new-found prosperity, retrieved on 2009-12-30.
- ICSC European Shopping Center Awards announced (NL/EUR), 2008-04-18, retrieved on 2009-12-30.
- ECE Projektmanagement G.m.b.H. & Co. KG website, retrieved on 2009-12-30.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Galeria Krakowska.|
|This article about a Polish building or structure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a shopping mall is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|