From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Galician can refer to:
- Something of, from, or related to Galicia (Spain)
- Galician language
- Galician people, an ethnic group of Galicia, Spain
- Galician wine, wine produced in Galicia, Spain
- Galician cuisine
- Galicia (Central Europe)
- Music of Galicia, Cantabria and Asturias
- SS Galician a liner that would be renamed the HMHS Glenart Castle
- Galegos (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.