From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gane in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gane may refer to:
- Alan Gane (born 1950), English former amateur footballer and manager
- Chris Gane (born 1974), English professional golfer
- Ionel Gane (born 1971), retired Romanian football player
- Jeremy Gane, the managing director of Gane and Marshall International Ltd
- Lucinda Gane (born 1949), British actress, played Miss Terri Mooney in the UK TV serial Grange Hill
- Tim Gane (born 1964), the leader of the rock band Stereolab
- Gane Todorovski (1929–2010), Macedonian poet, translator, essayist, literary critic, historian, publicist
- Ali Gane, small town in western-central Senegal
- Gane Pavilion, temporary building designed by Marcel Breuer and F. R. S. Yorke, built in Bristol, UK
- Henry Gane House, historic house at 121 Adena Road in Newton, Massachusetts
- Mokume-gane (木目金) is a mixed-metal laminate with distinctive layered patterns
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.