From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gargoyle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A gargoyle is a grotesque statue. The term can also refer to:
- Gargoyles (novel), a 1967 novel by Thomas Bernhard
- Gargoyles (2001), a 2001 novel by Alan Nayes
- The Gargoyle (novel), a 2008 novel by Andrew Davidson
- The Gargoyle (newspaper), University of Toronto newspaper
- Gargoyle Humor Magazine, University of Michigan magazine
- Gargoyle Magazine, Washington (D.C.) based literary journal
- Gargoyles (comics), a 2006 comic book series from Slave Labor Graphics
- Gargoyle (comics), a Marvel Comics character
Film and television
- Gargoyles (film), a 1972 made-for-TV horror film
- Gargoyle, main villain in the anime series Nadia: The Secret of Blue Water
- Gargoyles (TV series), animated series that ran from 1994 to 1997
- Gargoyle: Wings of Darkness, horror film (USA 2004)
- Reign of the Gargoyles, film (USA 2007)
- Rise of the Gargoyles, a 2009 made-for-TV horror film
- Gargoyles (video game), video game (1996)
- Gargoyles (World of Darkness), a bloodline in Vampire: The Masquerade
- Gargoyle (Dungeons & Dragons), monster from Dungeons & Dragons
- Gargoyle's Quest, a game featuring Firebrand, who is a type of gargoyle known as a Red Arremer.
- The Gargoyle, a song off of Paul Gilbert's 2008 album Silence Followed By A Deafening Roar.
- The Oxford Gargoyles, jazz a cappella group from Oxford University
- Gargoyle, a Japanese thrash metal band.
- Gargoyle Games, British software company successful in the 1980s
- LBD-1 Gargoyle, guided bomb of World War Two
- Gargoyle, NATO reporting name for variant of the S-300 anti-aircraft missile system
- Gargoyle (router firmware), an OpenWrt-based router firmware
- Hurler syndrome was once known as "Gargoylism"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.