From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up garnish in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Garnish may refer to:
- Garnishment, withholding of one's wages by one's employer to pay one's debt owed to a third party
- Garnish, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
- Garnish (fee), a fee paid by a new prisoner to other prisoners upon arrival at a jail
- Garnish (food), a substance used primarily as an embellishment or decoration to a prepared food or drink item
- Cocktail garnish, decorative ornaments that add character or style to a mixed drink
- Garnish, an aspect of military camouflage. See image at right.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Garnish.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.