From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This page appears to be an incomplete disambiguation. (August 2013)||
- conditions affecting the knees, such as genu valgum and genu varum
- the geniculate ganglion of the facial nerve
- the genu of the corpus callosum
- the genu of the internal capsule
- the medial and lateral geniculate nuclei of the thalamus
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.