George Wallace (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
George Wallace (1919–1998) was Governor of Alabama and a former candidate for President of the United States.
George Wallace may also refer to:
- George Wallace (film),a 1997 film based on the life of the Alabama governor
- George Wallace, Jr. (born 1951), American politician, son of Governor George Wallace, and former Alabama State Treasurer
- George Wallace (American football), one of Fordham University's earliest football coaches
- George Wallace (Canadian politician), Canadian politician in colonial-era British Columbia
- George Wallace (comedian) (born 1952), American stand-up comedian
- George Wallace (Australian comedian) (1895–1960), Australian comedian
- George Wallace (Liberia) (born 1938), Liberian foreign minister, 2006–2007
- George Wallace (poet) (born 1949), American poet and poetry organizer
- George Wallace, Baron Wallace of Coslany (1906–2003), British Labour MP for Chislehurst 1945–1950, Norwich North 1964–1974
- George D. Wallace (1917–2005), American actor
- George Scott Wallace (1929–2011), British Columbia physician and politician
- George W. Wallace (1872–1946), US army officer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.