From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up germ in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Germ may refer to:
- Microorganism, especially a pathogen; see Germ theory of disease
- Germ cell, an ovum or sperm, or one of its progenitors
- The Germ (periodical), a periodical established by the Pre-Raphaelite Brotherhood to disseminate their ideas
- Germ (mathematics), an object in a topological space that captures local properties
- Cereal germ, the reproductive part of a cereal grain
- Germ, Hautes-Pyrénées, a commune of the Hautes-Pyrénées département in southwestern France
Germs may refer to:
- Germs (band), an American punk rock band (1976–1980, 2005–present)
- The Germs (comics), a comic strip in the magazine The Beano
- Germs (Invader Zim), an episode of Invader Zim
- "Germs" (song), a song by "Weird Al" Yankovic
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.