Germany at the 1964 Summer Olympics
|Germany at the Olympic Games|
|At the 1964 Summer Olympics in Tokyo|
|Competitors||337 (275 men and 62 women) in 19 sports|
|Flag bearer||Ingrid Engel-Krämer|
|Olympic history (summary)|
|Other related appearances|
| Unified Team of Germany (1956–1964)
West Germany (1968–1988)
East Germany (1968–1988)
Athletes from East Germany (German Democratic Republic; GDR) and West Germany (Federal Republic of Germany; FRG) competed together as the United Team of Germany for the last time at the 1964 Summer Olympics in Tokyo, Japan. 337 competitors, 275 men and 62 women, took part in 159 events in 19 sports.
Men's Individual Road Race
- Wilfried Peffgen — 4:39:51.74 (→ 6th place)
- Burkhard Ebert — 4:39:51.75 (→ 29th place)
- Immo Rittmeyer — 4:39:51.79 (→ 52nd place)
- Günter Hoffmann — 4:39:51.79 (→ 71st place)
19 fencers, 15 men and 4 women, represented Germany in 1964.
Three male pentathletes represented Germany in 1964.
- Wolfgang Gödicke
- Uwe Adler
- Elmar Frings
- "Germany at the 1964 Tokyo Summer Games". sports-reference.com. Retrieved 2010-12-15.
|This 1964 Summer Olympics-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|