Ghost Dance (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Ghost Dance of 1890 was a Native American spiritual movement.
Ghost Dance may also refer to:
- Ghost Dance (novel), a novel by John Norman
- Ghost Dance (band), a 1980s gothic rock band from the UK
- Ghost Dance (film), a 1983 movie by Ken McMullen
- Ghost Dance (song), by Patti Smith Group
- Ghost Dance, a compilation CD by UK band Death Cult (later known as The Cult)
- Ghost Dance, the third novel in a children's fantasy trilogy by Susan Price
- "Ghost Dance", the sixth and final episode of the Into the West miniseries
- Ghost Dance (album), the 2007 album by The Pine Hill Haints
- The Ghost Dance, an anthropological study of the origin and nature of religion by Weston La Barre
- "Ghost Dancing", a 1983 song by Scottish rock band Simple Minds
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ghost Dance.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.