From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Gimel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gimel may mean
- Gimel, Switzerland, a municipality in the canton of Vaud
- Gimel-les-Cascades, France
- Gimel (letter), a Hebrew letter
- Yom Gimel, or simply Gimel, a day of sick leave in the Israel Defense Forces
- Plan Gimel (Plan C), a general military plan worked out by the Zionist paramilitary organization Haganah in 1946, before Plan Dalet
- Gymel, technique of temporarily dividing up one voice part, usually an upper one, into two parts of equal range, but singing different music
- Gimel is The High Priestess who is one of the 22 trump cards (major arcana) in tarot
- Gimel function in set theory
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.