From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gioja may refer to:
- César Gioja (born 1945), Argentine Justicialist Party politician
- Camillo Gioja Barbera, 19th-century Italian painter
- Flavio Gioja (c. 1300) may have been an Italian mariner and inventor
- Gioja (crater), lunar crater near the north pole of the Moon
- José Luis Gioja (born 1949), Argentine Justicialist Party (PJ) politician
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.