From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Golgi may refer to:
- Camillo Golgi (1843–1926), Italian physician and scientist after which the following terms are named:
- Golgi apparatus (also called the Golgi body, Golgi complex, or dictyosome), an organelle in a eukaryotic cell
- Golgi tendon organ, a proprioceptive sensory receptor organ
- Golgi's method or Golgi stain, a nervous tissue staining technique
- Golgi alpha-mannosidase II, an enzyme
- Golgi cell, a type of interneuron found in the cerebellum
- Golgi I, a nerve cell with a long axon
- Golgi II, a nerve cell with a short or no axon
- Golgi (crater), a lunar impact crater
- Córteno Golgi, an Italian village
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Golgi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.