From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gorecki or Górecki may refer to:
- Antoni Gorecki (1787–1861), Polish poet and author of satires and stories for children
- Henryk Górecki (1933–2010), Polish composer of contemporary classical music
- Kazimierz Górecki (1954–1977), Polish sprint canoer
- Martin Gorecki (1871–1928), American Socialist politician from Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Reid Gorecki (born 1980), American baseball outfielder
- Rick Gorecki (born 1973), former American baseball pitcher
In other uses:
- Górecki (song), 1997 single by Lamb from their debut album Lamb
- Mount Gorecki, a mountain in the Schmidt Hills of the Neptune Range of the Pensacola Mountains, Antarctica
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.