From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gotcha in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gotcha may also refer to:
- Gotcha (programming), an unexpected or unintuitive, but documented, behavior in a computer system (as opposed to a bug)
- "Gotcha", a practical joke performed on a celebrity on the television program Noel's House Party
- Gotcha (video game), a 1973 arcade game
- Gotcha journalism, a newspaper reporting style
- Gotcha (headline), a controversial frontpage headline which appeared in The Sun newspaper, on 4 May 1982
- Assassin (game), a live action game (also known as Gotcha)
- The title of the Starsky and Hutch theme song
- Gotcha Monitoring Systems, a track-side monitoring platform for Weighing In Motion (WIM) and Wheel Defect Detection (WDD) for rail transport
- "Gotcha", an episode of Coupling
- "Gotcha" (song), a song by Jessica Mauboy
- a magazine started by school children in India and an initiative by Sastra company.
- Gotcha, ship
Gotcha! (with an exclamation point) is also the title of:
- Gotcha! (1985 film), starring Anthony Edwards and Linda Fiorentino
- Gotcha! The Sport!, a 1987 video game for the Nintendo Entertainment System
- Gotcha! (album) 1999 album by Salsa band DLG
- Gotcha! (funk band), a Dutch funk band
- Gotcha! (quartet), a barbershop quartet
I Gotcha may refer to:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.