From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gould may refer to:
- Gould (name), a surname
- Robert Gould Shaw, Colonel of the 54th Massachusetts Infantry, one of the first African American Infantries of the Civil War.
- Charles N. Gould, geologist, discovered the Panhandle Field, director of the Oklahoma Geological Survey, founded the University of Oklahoma Geology department
- Stephen Jay Gould, noted palaeontologist
- United States
- Gould, Arkansas
- Gould, Colorado
- Goulds, Florida
- Gould, Oklahoma
- Gould, West Virginia
- Gould Township, Minnesota
- Gould Academy in Bethel, Maine
- (Gould) authority for names of bird species in ornithology
- Gould League, an independent Australian organisation promoting environmental education
- Gould Electronics, a company involved in the electronics and semiconductor industries
- Gould Racing, a British motorsport company
- HMS Gould (K476), a British frigate commissioned in the Royal Navy in 1943 and sunk in 1944
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.