From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Gran Turismo (disambiguation))
Gran Turismo (Italian for "Grand Tour") may refer to:
- Grand Tour, an educational trip for the monied young around the cultural highlights of Europe
- Grand tourer, a type of car for travelling long distance very fast in high style (originally) with the passengers' luggage.
- Maserati Gran Turismo, a two-door 2+2 coupé produced by Maserati
- Video games
- Gran Turismo (series), a video game series
- GT (disambiguation)
- Gran Torino, a version of the Ford Torino
- Gran Torino, a film directed by and starring Clint Eastwood
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gran Turismo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.