From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Grasset may refer to:
- Dalixia Fernández Grasset (born November 26, 1977), beach volleyball player from Cuba
- Eugène Grasset (25 May 1845 – 23 October 1917), Swiss decorative artist
- Joseph Grasset (18 March 1849 – July 1918), French neurologist and parapsychological investigator
- Nicole Grasset (1930 - 29 August 2009), Swiss-French medical virologist and microbiologist-epidemiologist
- Claude Sosthène Grasset d'Orcet (6 June 1828 – 2 December 1900), French archaeologist and writer
- Grasset typeface, created by the French type foundry Deberny & Peignot
- Éditions Grasset, French publishing house founded in 1907 by Bernard Grasset
- Collège André-Grasset, pre-university college in Montreal, Quebec, Canada
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Grasset.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.