From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gratian can refer to:
- Felinus and Gratian (d. 250 AD), martyrs and saints
- Gratian the Elder, a 4th-century Roman soldier. Father of the emperors Valens and Valentinian and grandfather of:
- Gratian the later fourth century Roman Emperor
- Gratian, a 5th-century Romano-British usurper and emperor.
- Pope Gregory VI (died 1047), whose name was John Gratian before he assumed the papacy.
- the author of the 12th-century Decretum Gratiani
- Gratian of Tours (Gatian), bishop of Tours.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.