From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Greenland is a dependency of Denmark and an island adjacent to the North American continent.
Greenland may also refer to:
In the United Kingdom:
- Greenland, County Antrim, a townland in County Antrim, Northern Ireland
- Greenland Dock, in London
- Greenlands, country house in Oxfordshire
In the United States:
- Greenland, Arkansas, in Washington County
- Greenland, California, in Butte County
- Greenland, Colorado, in Douglas County
- Greenland, New Hampshire, in Rockingham County
- Greenland, West Virginia, in Grant County
- Greenland Hills, Dallas, Texas, in Dallas County
- Greenland cod, Gadus ogac
- Greenland Dog, husky breed
- Greenland halibut, Reinhardtius hippoglossoides
- Greenland shark, Somniosus microcephalus
Theatre and music
- Greenland (album), 2006 album by Cracker
- Greenland (1988 play), by English playwright Howard Brenton
- Greenland (2009 play), by Canadian playwright Nicolas Billon
- Greenland (2011 play), by English playwrights Moira Buffini, Penelope Skinner, Matt Charman and Jack Thorne
- GREENLAND, the callsign of the airline, Air Greenland
- SS Greenland, a number of ships with this name
- "Greeneland", a literary setting typical of the novels of Graham Greene: a poor, hot, and dusty tropical backwater.
- Greenland Township (disambiguation)
- Gronland (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.