From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Guapo)
El Guapo (Spanish for "The Handsome One") may refer to:
- El Guapo (comics), a comic book character and a member of the superhero team X-Statix
- El Guapo, Miranda State, a town located at Miranda State, Venezuela
- El Guapo, the chief villain in the 1986 comedy ¡Three Amigos!, played by Alfonso Arau
- El Guapo, a Washington, D.C.–based indie-rock band, now known as Supersystem
- El Guapo, the nickname of Dutch mixed martial arts fighter and commentator Bas Rutten
- El Guapo, the nickname for former major league baseball player Rich Garcés
- El Guapo, agave style IPA from O'Connor Brewing Company in Norfolk, VA
- Guapo (band), a British art rock band
- El Guapo, the nickname for current San Francisco 49ers and former Ohio State running back Carlos Hyde
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title El Guapo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.