From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Guayana)
|Look up Guyana or Guiana in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Guyana, Guiana, or Guayana may refer to:
- Guyana, a country in the Guianas, South America
- French Guiana, an overseas department of France in the Guianas
- The Guianas, a region in the north of South America
- Guayana Region, an administrative region of Venezuela
- Ciudad Guayana, a city in Bolívar State, Venezuela
- Guayana language or Wayaná, an extinct Jê language of southern Brazil
- Guayana language or Wayana, a Cariban language spoken in Surinam, French Guiana, and Brazil
- Guiana Island, Antigua and Barbuda
- All pages with titles containing "Guyana"
- All pages with titles containing "Guiana"
- All pages with titles containing "Guayana"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.