|Traded as||TSX: GXI|
|Industry||Travel industry , Retailing , Software Development , Information Technology|
|Founded||2002, by Brett Proud and Tom Douramakos|
|Headquarters||Toronto, Ontario, CAN|
|Key people||Brett Proud
(President) & (CEO)
(COO) products = POS terminal , Application software
|Revenue||$25.1 million CND (2011)|
|Net income||($834 thousand)CND (2011)|
|Employees||50-201 in 4 countries|
GuestLogix Inc., is a publicly traded Toronto-based technology company that provides onboard and off board retail technology and merchandising soltuions to over 65 travel operators, supporting ancillary revenue generation in excess of $1 billion per year across 144 countries.
In 2002, company founders Tom Douramakos and Brett Proud launched GuestLogix Inc. in Toronto, Ontario. The company operates regional offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Hong Kong and sales and support centers in Singapore and South Korea. GuestLogix is listed at 375th on the 2013 Deloitte's North America Technology Fast 500 and 39th on the 2013 Canadian Technology Fast 50.
- Point of Sale (POS) Terminals
- Onboard Store Technology Platform Software
- OnTouch merchant listings and analytics
- GuestLogix Inc. Q4 2011 Management Discussion & Analysis dated February 27, 2012
- "Deloitte Technology Fast 500 2013 Rankings North America". Deloitte.com. Deloitte. Retrieved 26 August 2014.
- "2013 Canadian Technology Fast 50 winners". Deloitte.com. Deloitte.com. Retrieved 26 Aug 2014.