From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gula in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gula may refer to:
- Gula (sugar), in the Indonesian language- Bahasa Indonesia
- Gula (surname)
- Gula (crater), a crater on Ganymede
- Gula (ethnic group), a tribal people living in western Liberia
- Nintinugga, Babylonian goddess of health
- Kudurru of Gula, a boundary stone for the goddess
- Gula Mons, a volcano on Venus
- Gula language (disambiguation), several African languages
- the vice of gluttony
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gula.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.