From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Grk (pre-Roman for "the gurgling one") may mean:
- A river in Carinthia, Austria: Gurk River
- A river in Carniola, Slovenia: Krka (Slovenia)
- A market town in the District of Sankt Veit an der Glan, Carinthia: Gurk (town)
- A borough of the municipality of Gnesau in the District of Feldkirchen, Carinthia
- A Catholic diocese: Diocese of Gurk-Klagenfurt
- People with the name Gurk:
See also: Krka (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.