From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gurnard in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gurnard may refer to:
- Sea robins or gurnards, fish of the family Triglidae, including:
- Flying gurnards, species of the family Dactylopteridae
- Armoured gurnards, species of the family Peristediidae
- Gurnard, Isle of Wight, a village on the Isle of Wight in the British Isles, on
- USS Gurnard (SS-254), a United States Navy submarine of the Gato class
- USS Gurnard (SSN-662), a United States Navy nuclear fast attack submarine of the Sturgeon Class
- Short Gurnard, a fighter biplane
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gurnard.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.