From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gurteen may refer to:
- Gurteen, a townland in Glencar, County Leitrim, Ireland, often spelled Gurteen
- Gurteen, North Tipperary, a townland in County Tipperary, Ireland.
- Gurteen Beach, a beach in County Galway, Ireland.
- Gurteen College, an agricultural college in County Tipperary, Ireland.
- Gurteen railway station in County Cork, Ireland
- Gorteen, a village in County Sligo, Ireland, often spelled Gurteen
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.