From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gǔwén or Ku-wen (古文 "ancient writing") may refer to:
- one of the two additional forms included in the Shuowen Jiezi, an ancient Chinese dictionary
- ancient forms of Chinese characters:
- Old Texts, versions of the Chinese classics held to have been originally written in ancient characters
- Classical Chinese, the language of the classic literature of ancient China
- the Classical Prose Movement of the Tang and Song dynasties in China
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.