From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Guyot can refer to the following articles:
- Guyot or tablemount, is an isolated underwater volcanic mountain
- Guyot (vine system) vine training system
People named Guyot:
- Arnold Henry Guyot, (1807-1884), a Swiss-American geologist and geographer
- Claude Guyot (b. 1947), a French cyclist
- Claude-Étienne Guyot (1768–1837), a French general
- Jules Guyot (1807–1872), a French physician and agronomist
- Régis Guyot (born 1949), a French civil servant (prefect)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.