From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A gyroscope is a device for measuring or maintaining orientation, based on the principle of conservation of angular momentum.
Gyroscope may also refer to:
- Ring laser gyroscope, uses ring lasers
- Fibre optic gyroscope, uses fibre optics and light interference
- Rate integrating gyroscope, a type of rate gyro
- Vibrating structure gyroscope, functions much like the halteres of an insect
- Gyroscope (band), a post-grunge rock band from Perth, Western Australia
- "Gyroscope" (song), a song from the album Transmission by The Tea Party
- "Gyroscope", a song from the album Whoracle by In Flames
- "Gyroscope", a song from the album Emergency & I by The Dismemberment Plan
- "Gyroscope", a song from the album Geogaddi by Boards of Canada
- Gyroscope (video game), a video game published by Melbourne House
- Operation Gyroscope, a program by the US military
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.