From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up HDD in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
HDD may refer to:
- Hard disk drive, a computer device which stores digitally encoded data
- /dev/hdd, the slave device on the second ATA channel
- High definition display, for high-definition video, high-definition television, or Intel High Definition Audio
- Honorary Doctor of Divinity, a degree
- Heating degree day, quantitative indices designed to reflect the demand for energy
- Horizontal Directional Drilling, a steerable trenchless method of installing underground pipes
- Head-down display, as opposed to a heads-up display
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.