From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up HK or .hk in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
HK is a common abbreviation for Hong Kong, a special administrative region of the People's Republic of China.
HK may also refer to:
- Heckler & Koch, a German firearms company
- Handel og Kontor I Norge, the Union of Employees in Commerce and Offices in Norway
- Handels- og Kontorfunktionærernes Forbund i Danmark, the National Union of Commercial and Clerical Employees in Denmark
- Handknattleiksfélag Kópavogs, an Icelandic sports club
- Harman Kardon, a manufacturer of home and car audio equipment
- HKScan, formerly Helsingin Kauppiaat, a Finnish meat producer
- Four Star Aviation's IATA airline designator
- .hk, Hong Kong's country top-level Internet domain
- HK Magazine, Hong Kong-based English-language weekly published by Asia City Publishing Limited
- Hexokinase, an enzyme
- Sobolev space Hk, in mathematics
- Hefnerkerze, an old photometric unit of luminous intensity
- HK$, the Hong Kong dollar
- HK-47, fictional assassin droid from Star Wars video games
- Hunter-killer (disambiguation)
- Hell's Kitchen (disambiguation)
- hk, see Horsepower#Metric horsepower, a measure of power. 1 hk = 0.986320 hp (UK, US) 1 hk = 0.735499 kW
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title HK.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.