From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hmcs in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
HMCS may refer to:
- Her Majesty's Courts Service
- Her Majesty's Canadian Ship
- Her Majesty's Colonial Ship, see Her Majesty's Ship
- Senior Chief Hospital Corpsman, a United States Navy rate
- Hazardous Material Control System (see Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System)
- HMC Investment Securities
- Molybdenum cofactor sulfurtransferase, an enzyme
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title HMCS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.