From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
HMI can refer to:
- Hahn-Meitner-Institut, a research institut in Berlin, Germany, now called Helmholtz-Zentrum Berlin
- Hydrargyrum medium-arc iodide lamp, a type of illumination used in video/film production, for stage lighting, and for large image projection.
- Hammond–Whiting (Amtrak station), an Amtrak station in Indiana, United States, with the code HMI.
- Helioseismic and Magnetic Imager, an instrument that studies the magnetic fields of the Sun on the SDO spacecraft.
- The Henry Moore Institute.
- Her Majesty's Inspector, a school inspector employed by Ofsted in England.
- Her Majesty's Inspectorate of Education, the Scottish standards authority for public schools
- Hetrick-Martin Institute, a social service agency for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender youth and home of the Harvey Milk High School
- High Mountain Institute, an educational nonprofit in Leadville, Colorado
- Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, an institute in Darjeeling, India
- Himpunan Mahasiswa Islam or Muslim Students' Association (Indonesia), an Islamic association consisting of university students in Indonesia.
- Holistic Management International, a not-for-profit that teaches and promotes holistic land management.
- Human machine interface, the interface handling the human-machine interaction.
- Human-machine interaction, the interaction between humans and machines (often computers).
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.