Habeas corpus (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up habeas corpus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Habeas corpus is a legal action through which a person can seek relief from unlawful detention.
Habeas corpus may also refer to:
- Habeas Corpus Act 1679, an Act of the Parliament of England passed during the reign of King Charles II to define and strengthen the writ of habeas corpus
- Habeas Corpus (1928 film), a Laurel and Hardy short
- Habeas Corpus, the name of the fictional film that is being made in the film The Player
- "Habeas Corpus", an episode of the television series Ultraviolet
- "Habeas Corpses", a 2003 episode of the television series Angel
- Habeas Corpus (play), a 1973 comedy stage play by Alan Bennett
- Habeas Corpus (pig), a fictional pet in the pulp magazine Doc Savage
- Habeas Corpus (album), an album by Living Things
- Habeas Corpus (band), a 1980s hardcore punk band from Oxnard, California
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Habeas corpus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.