From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Hang, hang, hāng, háng, or hǎng in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hang may refer to:
- Hanging, a form of capital punishment
- "Hang", a song by Avail from their 1996 album 4am Friday
- Hang (computing), a computer malfunction
- Hang (instrument), a musical instrument
- Hanging (meat), a form of beef aging
- Hanging craft, a decorative or symbolic hanging object
- Hanging scroll, a type of decorative art
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.