From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up harrow in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Harrow may refer to:
- Harrow (tool), an agricultural implement consisting of many spikes, tines or discs dragged across the soil
- London Borough of Harrow
- The Harrow, County Wexford, Ireland, a village
- Harrow, Ontario, Canada, a community
- Harrow, Victoria, Australia, a town
- Harrow School
- Harrow College
- Harrow International School, Bangkok
- Harrow International School Beijing
- Harrow International School Hong Kong
- Battle of the Harrow, first clash of the Irish Rebellion of 1798
- Handley Page Harrow (disambiguation), several British aircraft
- Harrow RFC, a rugby club
- Harrowing of Hell, a Christian doctrine that states that Jesus Christ "descended into Hell"
- Harrowing or Harrying of the North, a series of campaigns waged by William the Conqueror as part of the Norman conquest of England
- Harrow football, a football style played exclusively at Harrow School
- Harrow History Prize, for children at British preparatory schools
- The Harrow, a fantasy and horror magazine
- Harrow, the name of a size of cricket bat
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.