From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Harsiese (disambiguation))
- Harsiese A, an independent king in Upper Egypt during the 22nd Dynasty
- Harsiese B, a high priest of Amun from the end of Osorkon II's reign to Year 19 of Pedubast I
- Harsiese J, served as High Priest of Ptah during the reign of Psusennes I
- Harsiese H, Great-great-grandson of Osorkon II, High Priest of Ptah during the time of Pimay.
- Harsiese R, Vizier 
- Harsiese S, High Priest of Re in Heliopolis, possibly identical with Harsiese R
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
- Dodson, Hilton, The Complete Royal Families of Ancient Egypt, 2004