2010 Hebei tractor rampage
|This article is being considered for deletion in accordance with Wikipedia's deletion policy.
Please share your thoughts on the matter at this article's entry on the Articles for deletion page.
Feel free to edit the article, but the article must not be blanked, and this notice must not be removed, until the discussion is closed. For more information, particularly on merging or moving the article during the discussion, read the Guide to deletion.
Unregistered users placing this tag on an article cannot complete the deletion nomination and should leave detailed reasons for deletion on Talk:2010 Hebei tractor rampage. If the nomination is not completed and no message is left on the talkpage, this tag may be removed.
|Hebei tractor rampage|
|Location||Yuanshi County, Hebei, China|
|Date||August 1, 2010|
The Hebei tractor rampage was a spontaneous mass murder incident in which 17 people were killed in Yuanshi County, Hebei, China by a shovel loader. The rampage began when coal worker Li Xianliang (李现亮), who had been drinking and had blood alcohol content of 154 milligrams per 100 millilitres, had an argument with a customer, whom he then tried to kill. The customer escaped, but another nearby was killed as the rampage began. The attack followed unrelated attacks on schools elsewhere in China; the Chinese government removed some mentions of the incidents from the internet in China for fear that mass coverage of such violence can provoke copycat attacks. The various attacks on anonymous people and an attack on police have resulted in calls for better mental health care, as mental health problems often go undiagnosed and untreated in China.
- "Tractor rampage attack in China kills 11". BBC News. 2 August 2010.
- "Angry drunk kills 11 at Chinese mine". UPI. Aug 2, 2010.
- "China coal worker kills 11 in drunken rampage with tractor". The Hindu. August 2, 2010. Retrieved August 2, 2010.
- "China school attack leaves 9 dead". Associated Press/CBS News. May 12, 2010.
- "Drunken Man Kills 11 In China Tractor Rampage". ASSOCIATED PRESS/NPR. August 2, 2010. Retrieved August 2, 2010.[dead link]
- What makes a Mass Killer?
- Mass Murder: A Small Person's Way to Immortality
- 八一惨案冀煤工杀人后驾铲车狂碾11死30伤, The Epoch Times (August 2, 2010)
|This China-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|