Heddy Honigmann (1951) is a Peruvian-born Dutch director of fictional and documentary films.
Heddy Honigmann was born on 1 October 1951 in Lima, Peru to Polish Jewish immigrants. She has spent most of her adult life in the Netherlands, having become a Dutch citizen.
Most of her films have been Dutch productions, but have been made in a variety of languages. In 2003 the Museum of Modern Art in New York held a retrospective showing of a number of her films. Honigmann won the Outstanding Achievement Award at the 2007 Hot Docs Canadian International Documentary Festival. In November 2011, the Centre Pompidou in Paris held a retrospective showing all of her films.
- Ghatak (1990) (short film)
- Metaal en melancholie/Metal and Melancholy (1994)
- O Amor Natural (1996)
- Het ondergrondse orkest/The Underground Orchestra (1998)
- 2 minuten stilte a.u.b. (1998)
- Crazy (1999)
- Privé (2000)
- Good Husband, Dear Son (2001)
- Dame la mano/Give Me Your Hand (2004)
- Forever (2006)
- El olvido (2008)
- De deur van het huis (1985)
- Hersenschimmen/Mindshadows (1988)
- Uw mening graag/Your Opinion, Please (1989)
- Goodbye/Tot ziens (1995)
- De juiste maat (1998) (TV)
- Hanna lacht (2000) (short film)