From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up abscondence, absconder, conceal, concealment, or hiding in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hiding (also called abscondence or concealment) is obscuring something from view or rendering it inconspicuous.
Hiding may also refer to:
- Hiding, a 2015 Australian television series
- Hiding Out, a 1987 movie starring Jon Cryer
- A Figure in Hiding, Volume 16 in the original Hardy Boys book series
- In computer science:
- In British and New Zealand slang a "hiding" may refer to a sound beating. Come here Rangi, I am gonna give you such a hiding
- Christoffer Hiding (born 1985), Swedish singer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.