From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hilal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hilal may refer to:
- Hilal (crescent moon), an Arabic word which means "crescent" in English
- Hilal ibn Ali, one of the sons of Imam Ali
- Hilal Çetinkaya (born 1997), Turkish women's footballer
- Hilal Khashan (born 1951), Palestinian-American scholar
- Hilal al-Sabi' (969–1056), Iraqi historian
- Hilal Saeed (born 1982), Emirati footballer
- Hilal Tuba Tosun Ayer (born 1970), Turkish female referee
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.