From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hina may refer to:
- Hina (body art), a temporary form of skin decoration
- Hina, Cameroon, a town and Commune in Cameroon
- Hina (given name), a feminine Asian given name
- Hina (goddess), a Polynesian goddess
- Hina dolls, dolls used in Japan during Hinamatsuri
- Hina (One Piece), anime character
- Love Hina, anime series
- Hina, an alternative name for Henna, a plant used as a dye
- Hina language, a Chadic language spoken in northern Cameroon
- Cyclone Hina (disambiguation), several tropical cyclones
- HINA, a news agency in Croatia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.