From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hiromi may refer to:
- Hiromi Uehara, Japanese jazz pianist
- Hiromi, Ehime, city in Shikoku, Japan
- Hiromi (given name), unisex Japanese given name (including a list of persons with the name)
- Meitetsu Hiromi Line, railway in Japan
- "Hiromi" (song), 2007 single by Jun Shibata
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.