From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Historia Plantarum (Latin: History of/Treatise on Plants) has been used as all or part of the name of several books, which include:
- Historia Plantarum (Theophrastus) (also called Enquiry into Plants), a book on plants by Theophrastus, written between c. 350 BC and c. 287 BC
- Historia Plantarum (Gessner) (also called Conradi Gesneri Historia Plantarum), a book on plants by Conrad Gessner, written between 1555 and 1565, published in 1750
- Historia Plantarum (Ray), a book by John Ray, published in 1686
- Historia Plantarum Rariorum (A History of Rare Plants), a book by John Martyn (botanist), published in 1728–1737
- Historia Plantarum in Palatinatu Electorali, a book by Johan Adam Pollich, published in 1776–1777
- Nomenclator ex Historia Plantarum Indigenarum Helvetiae Excerptus Auctore by Albrecht von Haller, an index (nomenclator) to his book Historia Stirpium Indigenarum Helvetiae Inchoata, published in 1768
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.