From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hofstadter may refer to:
- Albert Hofstadter (1910–1989), American philosopher
- Douglas Hofstadter (born 1945), American professor, author of Gödel, Escher, Bach
- Richard Hofstadter (1916–1970), American historian
- Robert Hofstadter (1915–1990), American Nobel Prize-winner in physics
- Samuel H. Hofstadter (1894–1970), New York politician and judge
- Leonard Hofstadter, a fictional character from the television series The Big Bang Theory
- Hofstadter-Moebius loop, a condition that affected HAL 9000, a fictional computer
- Hofstadter sequence, an integer sequence
- Hofstadter's butterfly, a fractal
- Hofstadter's law, "It always takes longer than you expect ..."
- Hofstadter points, in triangle geometry
- Hofstadter Committee, a joint legislative investigating committee in New York 1931–1932
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hofstadter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.