From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hohenzollern may refer to:
- House of Hohenzollern, German dynasty which ruled Brandenburg-Prussia, Germany, and Romania, among other states
- County of Hohenzollern, the ancestral possession of the dynasty
- House of Hohenzollern-Sigmaringen, a cadet branch of the Hohenzollern dynasty
- House of Hohenzollern-Hechingen, the seniormost branch of the Hohenzollern dynasty
- House of Hohenzollern-Haigerloch, medieval German county
- Burg Hohenzollern, Swabian castle and ancestral seat of the Hohenzollern dynasty
- Province of Hohenzollern (1850-1952), Prussian province
- Hohenzollern, yachts of the German Emperors
- House Order of Hohenzollern, chivalric order
- Crown of Wilhelm II, also known as the Hohenzollern Crown
- Hohenzollern Locomotive Works, a German locomotive-building company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.